The old Laidley Council Chamber is now the main office and Admin Building and the entry point to The Laidley Pioneer Village & Museum. The building was formally used as Laidley's administration office for the Local Government from 1909 up until 1956. It was originally sited at the corner of Railway and Herbert Streets, Laidley.

The building was removed to the Pioneer Village in 1983, and restored in 1984. It was re-opened on Australia Day in 1985 by Mr W.A.M.(Bill) Gunn MLA, Deputy Premier of Queensland.  

Inside the office is a large wooden plaque with the Coat of Arms on it that was mounted on the front of the train used by The Duke of Gloucester during his Royal tour to Laidley in 1934.